Friday, September 17, 2010

... Another Super Short Story ...

I touched my lips slowly.

I closed my eyes and I could feel his lips gently brushing against mine, softly kissing me. I felt him in front of me. His hands around my waist, pulling me much closer towards him, kissing me deeply this time. I didn't want this to end.

It felt like an eternity before I opened my eyes again.
I was standing alone, my mind completely betraying me of my senses.

He wasn't there. He was never there at all.

I looked into the mirror and stared back at the person looking back at me. Without warning, a sudden wave of emotions flooded me.
Sadness, Emptiness, Regret, Loneliness; filled me to the core of my soul and i broke down, crying my heart out.

What would I give to have it all back...
To have him back again..

~ Renee
2009 ~

1 comment:

  1. A very emotional piece :) I would say that I was in such a downright happy mood until this piece scooped back that shitty side which I was trying so damn fucking hard to bury and leave it covered forever. I wanted to pat the dirt off my hands from that tedious shoveling.

    Romantic yes... Illusioning... hell yes... Senses do betray... But 'something' or 'someone else' can be even more betraying than what the senses can betray me

    You'll get my gist ;)

    Soon.
    Muahahahahaha!!!

    Heart aches but a true urban soldier does not cry it out. For if it is not meant to happen, then it is not meant to be. A true quirkyalone will always remember that love will find a way...

    And love will definitely find a way

    Someday...

    I live by love and I want to die by love.

    With my love to lavish unto others.

    Even if I have to wait to let it come find me :)
    I've been waiting for so long, I can still wait until I can wait no more.

    Waiting for that next best thing, after love...

    With <3 :)

    ReplyDelete