Tuesday, November 3, 2009

... two months and seven days later ...

Much has happened in the time of two months and seven days. I went to London and Paris for a good eleven days. Celebrated my 24th birthday at Paris :) [to me its one of the most unique birthdays i could ever get.] Plus went for AAR's concert just a few days ago during Halloween. What more could one ask for? ;)

My days at both London and Paris were amazing. God was truly great. The people were friendly (all cept for the immigration peeps), the weather was perfect, the places and scenery were amazing and the food was really good. I love it there. My time there can never ever be replaced and i won't give it up for the world. Before i touched down at the airport i was darn freakin terrified! (eventho i put on a poker face.. teehee) Tho i was surprised as how i had easily fallen in love with the place. Funny thing is, it wasn't really London at first sight. More like Basingstoke :) I really and truly like it there and i have no idea why. Maybe its because I had inner peace and that could very much sum up my feeling for that place. I was very amazed and proud of myself that i had manage to travel and see most of what London has to offer by myself. Yea sure having company would be heck fun but this was an adventure by its own and i'm honestly glad that i did so. I miss that place soo much already.

Paris was a little different. I had my childhood friend join me for this weekend trip and what can i say? We had an amazing time there too. I had heard stories and stuff about how snobbish the French people are but boy was i in for a real shocker. During our whole journey, we had the total opposite of what we had heard! They were friendly and very nice! :) I love it! I guess we had gotten it wrong. It's not wrong to be proud of your own language and i don't blame them really. I think we made a difference cause we did try to speak French. So glad that my time at French class didn't exactly go to waste :) The best part about Paris was that i had gotten to be a year older on a totally different place not called home. I didn't really party it out but hey.. Champagne for your 24th birthday and a view of the Eiffel tower from my hotel room window at night. I could have not ask for more. Blessings indeed :) My eleven days in Europe were the most memorable memories of 'o9 :) Thank you..

Last Saturday i had the chance to get AAR (The All-American Rejects) autograph and it was sooo worth it plus its free for me cause i'm a DiGi user ^^ The concert was a little later on the same day at 6pm. It started off a little late due to the prayers and soon after 8pm the concert had begun. The local artist had the honor of doing the opening act for AAR. They were One Buck Short, Pop Shuvit and Disagree. They each had about 4 to 5 songs to preform. However, the highlights of the show of cause were... (can you guess?) The All-American rejects. Tyson came out in a red indian costume cause it was Halloween night. He look cute tho not as cute as Nick :) They did rock the show that night and i loved it. Yea sure DiGi had a few hiccups to overcome during the show but overall it was still good :) So worth the free tickets! Teehee..

Wow.. Without realizing, i had just rambled on.. now that i had realized this i got not much to typed out. tee hee.. Well i shall end my chapter here. Till next time peeps. *muaks*

No comments:

Post a Comment