Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sushi '09

Okay.. So, i know I've not been updating my blog for some time now. I know this yet i do nothing about it? Right... It's not like i had not updated on purpose. Hehe.. I'm just crapping here. Time to move on with the post..
As the title suggested, we went for sushi! Okay, who has not right? You'd be surprise. My best friend, Piaree, has not tried sushi before! Like ever! Fine, i was over exaggerating there. She's a bit picky when it comes to trying out new food or dishes (sorry babe, i let out your little secret) hehe. And on that note, she made a resolution to try new food/dishes. That's where sushi came into the picture. We picked Umaiya as our little eatery on one of the day after work. Barney, Nadia, Mini, Rae and myself were those who went for it, Piaree being in the spot light of course. It was a nice, simple and quiet place but with us being there (meaning me, Rae and Mini) it wasn't quiet for long. Rae did the odering since she has been to the place before. Once the food has been ordered, we just chatted away till it arrives.

It didn't take long for the food to arrive and soon it was the moment of truth! Hehe. Piaree didn't really mind sushi.. I guess sashimi and most of the semi raw stuff are not her thing. Can't blame her you know. Everyone has a set of likes and dislikes.. I'm just happy she even decided to try sushi in the first place! Bravo my dear! Now, enough words.. On to the pics =)

From left: Nadia, Barney and Piaree

Yummy Sushi =)

Mini & Rae

Kays.. That's abt all. Till the next post amigos. Muaks!





No comments:

Post a Comment